- Create a case within Sherpaa’s app and tell us the details of your situation.
- Within a few minutes, our doctors message back with a series of specific questions.
- Most ear infections are viral and antibiotics don’t kill viruses. If your story suggests it’s a viral issue, we recommend things you can do at home to treat your discomfort.
- Since it’s so easy to check in for an update, we often say “let’s chat in a day or two to see if you’re any better.” If things are better, great, we avoided unnecessary antibiotics. But if things are worse, we can treat things when necessary.
- If it’s a very clear bacterial infection based on your story, we’ll prescribe antibiotics. You choose your pharmacy within the app and pick up the prescription in no time.
- If it’s unclear and our doctors think your ear warrants an exam, we’ll send you to a local in-network place to get an exam and, potentially, a prescription for antibiotics to treat your infection.
- Sherpaa always checks in on you. And you can easily send us updates. We’re here for you from beginning to end.
Did this answer your question?