- Create a case within Sherpaa’s app and tell us the details of your situation.
- Within a few minutes, our doctors message back with a series of specific questions.
- Based on your answers, we may send you to the lab to get blood tests. The lab will send Sherpaa the results to be included in your case. If the labs are normal, we’ll just follow up with you over time.
- Since it’s so easy to check in for an update, we often say “let’s chat in a week or so to see if you’re any better.” If things are better, great, we avoided unnecessary intervention. But if things are worse or the same, we can take things to the next level.
- If the labs are abnormal, we’ll get you in to a local in-network specialist. After seeing the specialist, we obtain a report outlining their findings and recommendations and we include that in your case in the app. We then work in conjunction with them to ensure your situation improves.
- Sherpaa always checks in on you. And you can easily send us updates. We’re here for you from beginning to end.
Did this answer your question?