- Create a case within Sherpaa’s app and tell us the details of your situation.
- Within a few minutes, our doctors message back with a series of specific questions.
- Based on your answers, we may either wait to see if it resolves or send you to the lab or your local imaging center to get tests. The lab and imaging center will send Sherpaa the results to be included in your case.
- Since it’s so easy to check in for an update, we often say “let’s chat in a day or two to see if you’re any better.” If things are better, great, we avoided unnecessary treatment. But if things are worse, we can step up the investigation.
- If the tests are abnormal, we’ll get you in to a recommended local in-network specialist. After seeing the specialist, we obtain a report outlining their findings and recommendations and we include that in your case in the app. We then work in conjunction with them to ensure your situation improves.
- Sherpaa always checks in on you. And you can easily send us updates. We’re here for you from beginning to end.
Did this answer your question?