- Create a case within Sherpaa’s app and tell us the details of your situation.
- Within a few minutes, our doctors message back with a series of specific questions.
- Based on your answers, we may just have you watch and wait for up to 6 weeks.
- However, we may order an ultrasound of your pelvic area or blood tests.
- If things are still unclear after a certain period of time, we refer to a general surgeon for an exam and further management.
- The radiologist sends us their imaging report, the lab sends us the results of your blood test, and the surgeon sends us a report with their plan to manage your situation. These are all included in your case and accessible to you. We then work in conjunction with them to ensure your situation improves.
- Sherpaa always checks in on you. And you can easily send us updates. We’re here for you from beginning to end.
Did this answer your question?