- As a man, you have unique needs. Nobody wants to visit the doctor, unless it’s absolutely necessary. And it might have been quite some time since you’ve been to the doctor. Sherpaa makes it easy to get your health under control and solve your problems privately and quickly.
- Sherpaa doctors diagnose and treat you with good in-app communication, lab and imaging tests, and careful follow-up. Occasionally, we’ll refer you to local, in-network specialists and work in conjunction with them for further management. Here are some common things Sherpaa doctors treat and manage: erectile dysfunction, hemorrhoids, hair loss, penis sores, sexually transmitted infections, testicular pain, testicular swelling, anus problems, athlete’s foot, blood in your stool, groin pain, potential HIV exposure, high blood pressure, jock itch, lumps in your pelvic area, painful urination, high cholesterol, and many more.
- Prevention is key. We help you understand when and how often you need an in-person physical exam. Depending on your history, it’s pretty rare. However, you need the occasional blood test and other preventive recommendations. We order the tests you need to remain up to date on all recommendations.
- You’re a busy, mobile person. You change jobs, health insurance, and neighborhoods every few years. Sherpaa will be your consistent home, available anytime and anywhere. We transcend where you live, work, or who provides your insurance.
- When Sherpaa orders blood tests, imaging, and referrals to specialists, we receive the results of the tests and the specialist reports. And, of course, you always have access to the entire content of every case you create. Sherpaa serves as your repository for all of your medical records that originate within Sherpaa.
Did this answer your question?