- Create a case within Sherpaa’s app and tell us the details of your situation. If photos help, send them along!
- Within a few minutes, our doctors message back with a series of specific questions.
- If your answers suggest a minor muscle issue, we’ll prescribe muscle relaxants via our app, you’ll choose your pharmacy, and pick it up around the corner from you. We’ll also recommend things you can do to treat your neck pain and get it back on track as soon as possible.
- If your answers are more worrisome, we’ll get you in quickly with a local in-network orthopedist or physiatrist for further testing to see what’s going on with your neck. We may consult with the specialist prior to your visit and send you for imaging first so you can arrive at the visit with the test results they need to make an accurate diagnosis.
- The radiologist sends us their imaging report and the orthopedist sends us a report with their plan to manage your neck pain. These are all included in your case and accessible to you. We then work in conjunction with them to ensure your situation improves.
- Sherpaa always checks in on you. And you can easily send us updates. We’re here for you from beginning to end.
Did this answer your question?